Monday, July 16, 2012

Bonus Class this Wednesday 7-18-12 @ 7 PM Sharp!

Extra Class:
By popular request, I am offering you a bonus class this Wednesday, 7-18-12 @ 7 PM, to those of you who feel the need or would just like to improve your models / renderings.  This does not mean that you should not work until then.  I am working with what you already have, therefore you should produce as much as possible before then.  This means models, diagrams, test renderings saved as JPEG's or PNG's.  I also recommend test prints for the midterm / final be done so that I may review what you have.

Meeting Place:
I will be meeting with the class at 7 PM on the first floor of the Green Library at FIU.  We will meet by the television / seating area at the North end of the library.  From there, we will find a place to have our class.  This will most likely take place on the 2nd Floor (East Side).

Reply in Comments Below:
Please reply in the comments if you are going to be there on Wednesday night.  If you have any specific questions, add them in the comments as well so that I will be better prepared to answer them on Wednesday.  Do NOT show up with nothing to discuss.  Keep working hard until we meet.  See you then!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I will be attending.
    I would appreciate if you can cover:
    1. Why sometimes curves extrude with caps and others don't. (this especially doing mullions)
    2. I have a problem when I draw a polyline , it tends to stick to other points , even when all the Osnap options are disabled. This happens in elevation view, as well as perspective view. It also happens when trying to offset a curve.

    Thank you

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also be attending,
    I'm having problems with the model and rendering the materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be their...................

    ReplyDelete