Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A request


Professor, I have a request to make, can you please change the day of the Assignment #5+6?. Due to many details that take a lot of time and some difficulties related to the learning process of the software.
I am already on the rendering phase using Sun Light objects on V-Ray, and I discovered some issues with how objects on top of each other render (I dissembled my drawing and try to find out what were the issues that I have with v-ray while I was rendering. It looks that the software has some bug that cause the problem. That took two full days from my assignment, and now I have a workaround, so I’m ready to continue but I need some extra time to finish it up.

3 comments:

  1. Pleasee Professor! consider the request...I had the same problem with Vray, yesterday I had to uninstall rhino and when trying to use the same files I downloaded to install it again I got stucked in step 5...it wouldnt do it anymore...all this to say that I spend many hours yesterday trying to find a way to download and install a rhino that work correctly...it would be nice if you could give us some extra time Professor...thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vray crashed my computer as well. Its for windows xp. If you have windows 7 or 8 its not compatable. I just re installed rhino and not vray. Rhino will work but vray wont. So if anything use photoshop. Better than nothing.

      Delete
    2. Vray works fine on Windows 7 computers (That's the version that I'm using). We will try to get it working on Saturday if you'd like. As per the request, stay posted to the blog......

      Delete