Monday, May 28, 2012

MALEBRANCHE,S_ARC4058_ASSIGNMENT_2

Professor Calil, I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend class last saturday.
I have a couple questions regarding Assignment_2_Part_1 :
1. Is "Hatch" supposed to look gray (when plotted) or should that also be black? If so i'll change it in the plot style table. Let me know.
2. I read that you wanted the text height to 12" ? When I do so it scales it very very large. So I'm not sure i'll be able to fix that.
3. I am a little confused as far as what is a door and what is not. I hope I have it right, but with that said, in your sample drawing post (where you also show us the elevations etc) your doors are both red "A door" and your swing is gray. What is that gray layer ? or should the entire door be just red under " A door" ?

Now, if this drawing is okay, let me know or if I should repost ? and I will send the CAD file to you as well at the same time.
Let me know, Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. yes. grey.
    2. make sure the Units are set properly at architectural.
    3. We turned the door into a block. The block was under a_door. the swing and the door are under a_door, only we changed the color of the swing to grey.

    * additionally, add doors to where they seem fit ie. at every room entrance. do NOT create partitions with no entrance to them. even if the plan does not call the doors out, make them up. and fix the walls on the plans.

    ReplyDelete